Subject: Re: NTSC_PAL.lha
From: Mat Hall <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] (Greg Cox)
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 1994 17:25:37 -0400 (EDT)

> 
> My NTSC<>PAL Accessory is now available on Aminet in the dev/amos folder. 
> This accessory will allow you to switch your AMOS Professional EDITOR between
> NTSC (60Hz) and PAL (50Hz) modes. I recommend installing this accessory 
> in your USER pull-down menu so it is readily available to call at will.

I hope it got renamed - it confused the hell out of my UNIX box - it kept 
trying to redirect everything...  Avoid using characters that are 
considered "special" on any machine.  AmigaDOS doesn't mind, as it 
requires a space between filenames and redirections, but UNIX and DOS 
don't.  (And don't use | either!)
 
> Enjoy !
> 
> Greg ([email-masked])
> 
>